Thursday, August 17, 2006

Homecoming

This coming weeking is one I'm looking forward to with a sense of apprehension. I'm looking forward to it because I'll be heading back to Michigan for a quick visit with family and friends.

Why the apprehension? Because I have to get up at 3:30 (or earlier) to catch the Van Galder bus to get to O'Hare International Airport on time for my 7:05 a.m. flight. Ugh! Fortunately I'll be able to sleep and I have plenty of listening material on my iPod nano. Here's a link to some recommended podcasts from Nathan White. I actually subscribe to most of his recommended podcasts (although I would give Mohler a higher mark, despite his political/social bent...he's still solid theologically and I appreciate hearing a Christian worldview on some of these topics.) I was excited to find out that Steve Lawson at Christ Fellowship Baptist Church is now podcasting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home