Saturday, April 22, 2006

Work Day


We are already booked for the next few weekends, so today was a day dedicated to getting some much needed yard work done. Everybody pitched in. Of course, sometimes Peyton and Reagan took time to have a little rest.

It was a busy week. Lacey's mom, together with two of her sisters and their seven (yes, all seven) children came down for a visit. It was nice to have them all here and to show them around Rockford. They took a trip to Chicago on Tuesday. I would post pictures, but the pictures Lacey took didn't turn out well. We do have this shot from an impromptu birthday celebration for Reagan (she turns 5 in a couple of weeks).

I still have a little more work to do, but I'm done for the day. What's left to do is all in the back, so noone will see it anyhow. Here's a shot of the front.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home