Busy weekend
It was a good, but busy weekend at the Berryman house. We already told you about the hockey game that we went to on Friday night. On Saturday morning I committed to helping Jeremy and Anouk Scott move into their new home in Rockford. The Scotts just returned from spending nearly six months in Pascagoula, Mississippi in a Hurricane Katrina relief effort sponsored by Global Grace. They are a very gracious and pleasant couple (and Jeremy happens to be a true Michigan fan). I'm pleased that they are back in Rockford.
While I helped the Scotts, Lacey was putting the finishing touches on getting the house ready for company. We had three couples (and five children) over on Saturday evening. It was our privilege to host one couple, Dr. Jack Mitchell and his wife Jennifer, overnight. The Mitchells are missionaries with Grace Dental Mission. I've blogged about their ministry here. They are a wonderful couple and we enjoyed our fellowship with them very much. Jack has a tremendous testimony and it is much better to listen to him tell it than it is to read my summary of it. Suffice it to say that God moves in ways that man could never comprehend, but He always accomplishes His purpose.
Sunday morning we were at church, and we spent the afternoon with the Bixbys and the Mitchells. Sunday evening was church again, and Peyton and Reagan went to sign language class and participated in catechism (question 58). Sunday night we pulled into the driveway exhausted but fulfilled. It was a good weekend.
While I helped the Scotts, Lacey was putting the finishing touches on getting the house ready for company. We had three couples (and five children) over on Saturday evening. It was our privilege to host one couple, Dr. Jack Mitchell and his wife Jennifer, overnight. The Mitchells are missionaries with Grace Dental Mission. I've blogged about their ministry here. They are a wonderful couple and we enjoyed our fellowship with them very much. Jack has a tremendous testimony and it is much better to listen to him tell it than it is to read my summary of it. Suffice it to say that God moves in ways that man could never comprehend, but He always accomplishes His purpose.
Sunday morning we were at church, and we spent the afternoon with the Bixbys and the Mitchells. Sunday evening was church again, and Peyton and Reagan went to sign language class and participated in catechism (question 58). Sunday night we pulled into the driveway exhausted but fulfilled. It was a good weekend.

1 Comments:
I love your site! So glad to be able to keep up with what's going on with you -
Kristin
Post a Comment
<< Home