Please pray with us
I have very little in the form of details, and this may turn out to be nothing, but we really want your prayers. I just received news that an adoptive family was just told to suspend their trip to Liberia (she was already on a flight to Chicago to connect to Brussels). I have no clue what the reason is, except that they were told the US Embassy would make an announcement today that would give us more information, and that the situation involved all adoptions with all agencies.
I'll keep you posted, but in the mean time, we'd appreciate it if you could pray with us for the situation. Pray especially for those that were expecting to travel today, like the Bastens. They have been through many bumps on their road to Liberia, and need (as we all do) God's grace as they work through this latest obstacle.

1 Comments:
I'm praying for the Bastens and for you all, too.
Post a Comment
<< Home