Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Long weekend



Tomorrow we take off to Michigan for an extended weekend to attend a wedding. It will be the first time I've driven back to Michigan since last November (my two trips back since November have both been by train). A couple of days is plenty of time to see family and friends. On the way back we are going to swing by a church that we used to attend to see some friends. We're looking forward to seeing them and worshiping with them on Sunday.




In the mean time, I thought I would post a couple of new pictures of Lovette and Yekekou.
By the way...today is Lacey's birthday, so if you think of it, wish her a happy birthday.




2 Comments:

Blogger TimBix said...

Nice pictures. We enjoy the updates. I think this adoption procedure is such a testimony of grace--in their lives, in your lives. Thanks for sharing!

8:57 PM  
Blogger missy said...

Your girls have such warm and charming smiles. They are beautiful. Missy

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home