Friday, November 03, 2006

Wisconsin Dells

This weekend the family took a trip to Wisconsin Dells, WI for a short getaway. For those of you who don't know about Wisconsin Dells, the best way to describe it is the Branson of waterparks. There are at least half a dozen to choose from. We decided to stay at the Great Wolf Lodge for this visit, but intend to try some of the others in the future.

The park was great and we had a lot of fun. The room was very nice as well. Unfortunately the bed was incredibly uncomfortable. For the amount that they charge for a night you would think they could spring for higher quality mattresses.

One neat feature was the ability to rent an underwater camera (which I got for free because they had difficulty downloading the pictures that I had taken...fortunately I brought my computer and was able to copy them directly from the camera). Here is a short summary of our trip.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home