Frozen Flashlight Tag

Last night we had the Bixby and Metras families over for a game of flashlight tag. We'd been promising the kids that we would do this for some time and finally got around to doing this in mid-October. Little did we expect that the weather would make it a game of frozen flashlight tag.
I was quickly reminded (again) that while my mind may want to take my body in a certain direction, my body doesn't get that message until much later. I think there was only one game where I wasn't tagged. And, in one unfortunate incident, I had to literally throw Reagan from my arms to avoid falling on her (and judging from the pain in my shoulder this morning, it's a good thing that I didn't use her to break my fall).
Today we are going to try to go to the apple orchard before having friends over for a state of Michigan double header (Tigers at 4:30, Michigan Football at 8).
I was quickly reminded (again) that while my mind may want to take my body in a certain direction, my body doesn't get that message until much later. I think there was only one game where I wasn't tagged. And, in one unfortunate incident, I had to literally throw Reagan from my arms to avoid falling on her (and judging from the pain in my shoulder this morning, it's a good thing that I didn't use her to break my fall).Today we are going to try to go to the apple orchard before having friends over for a state of Michigan double header (Tigers at 4:30, Michigan Football at 8).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home