What we've been up to
It's been a while since I've posted on this site and my family is asking for more pictures. There was one week where we had nothing to post because Lacey, Peyton, and Reagan were all in Michigan visiting their family. I took the Amtrak train in on Saturday so that I could see my dad for Father's Day and we all drove back on Sunday.
Last weekend we visited the Children's Discovery Center. Reagan spent most of her
time playing in the Tot Spot pretending to go camping and kayaking. Of course that was after splashing around outside in the Rock River Discovery Park.
Peyton was a bit more adventurous, trying her hand at a number of the exhibits.
One that she thought was fun was the bubble tube (I'm not sure what the exact name is for it.) Both of the girls seem to like the circular staircase that has a separate habitrail like route for the younger kids to take. They also like to press their bodies against the pin wall to see their shape on the other side. I'm not sure which child this is.
Last weekend we visited the Children's Discovery Center. Reagan spent most of her
time playing in the Tot Spot pretending to go camping and kayaking. Of course that was after splashing around outside in the Rock River Discovery Park.Peyton was a bit more adventurous, trying her hand at a number of the exhibits.
One that she thought was fun was the bubble tube (I'm not sure what the exact name is for it.) Both of the girls seem to like the circular staircase that has a separate habitrail like route for the younger kids to take. They also like to press their bodies against the pin wall to see their shape on the other side. I'm not sure which child this is.Just before Lacey left for Michigan we hosted the board meeting for Global Grace. In order to accommodate all of the people we converted our garage into a Mexican Cantina. Unfortunately, I forgot to take a photo when it was completely set up, so I can only show you a partial picture of it.
Last night we had friends over for dinner. They admired Lacey's patriotic decorations. We have plans for two of the four days this weekend, and we may visit Chicago on one of our "off days". In the mean time, I'll try to be better about getting pictures up in a timely manner.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home